Virnext, which is concerned about the rights of individuals, in particular with regard to automated processing and in a desire for transparency with its clients, has put in place a policy that covers all such processing, the aims pursued by the latter and the means of action available to individuals so that they can best exercise their rights.
For further information on the protection of personal data, please visit: https://www.cnil.fr/
Continued navigation on this site constitutes acceptance without reservation of the following provisions and conditions of use.
Article 1 – Access to the site
Access to and use of the site is strictly for personal use. You agree not to use this site and the information or data contained therein for commercial, political, advertising and any form of commercial solicitation, including sending unsolicited e-mails.
Article 2 – Site content
All trademarks, photographs, texts, comments, illustrations, animated or not, video footage, sounds, as well as all computer applications that may be used to operate this site and more generally all elements reproduced or used on the site are protected by the laws in force under the title of intellectual property.
They are the full property of the publisher or its partners. Any reproduction, representation, use or adaptation, in any form whatsoever, of all or part of these elements, including computer applications, without the prior written consent of the publisher, are strictly prohibited. The fact that the publisher does not initiate proceedings as soon as it becomes aware of these unauthorized uses does not constitute acceptance of such uses and waiver of legal proceedings.
Article 3 – Site management
For the proper management of the site, the editor can at any time:
– suspend, interrupt or limit access to all or part of the site, reserve access to the site, or certain parts of the site, to a specific category of Internet users;
– delete any information that may interfere with its operation or contravene national or international laws;
– Suspend the site for updates.
Article 4 – Responsibilities
The publisher cannot be held liable in case of failure, breakdown, difficulty or interruption of operation, preventing access to the site or one of its functionalities.
The connection material to the site you use is under your sole responsibility. You must take all appropriate measures to protect your equipment and your own data, including from Internet virus attacks. You are also solely responsible for the sites and data you consult.
The publisher cannot be held responsible in the event of legal proceedings against you:
– by using the site or any service accessible via the Internet;
– due to your failure to comply with these general conditions.
The publisher is not responsible for any damage caused to you, third parties and/or your equipment as a result of your connection or use of the site and you waive any action against it as a result.
Should the publisher become the subject of an amicable or legal proceeding as a result of your use of the site, he may turn against you to obtain compensation for any damages, sums, convictions and costs that may result from this procedure.
Article 5 – Hyperlinks
The establishment by users of all hypertext links to all or part of the site is authorized by the publisher. Any link must be removed on request of the publisher.
Any information accessible via a link to other sites is not published by the publisher.
The publisher has no rights to the content in this link.
Article 6 – Data collection and protection
Your data is collected by Virnext.
Personal data means any information concerning an identified or identifiable natural person (person concerned); is deemed to be identifiable a person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to a name, an identification number or one or more specific elements specific to its physical, physiological, genetic, psychic, economic, cultural or social identity.
The personal information that may be collected on the site is mainly used by the publisher for managing relations with you, and where applicable for processing your orders.
The personal data collected are as follows:
– e-mail address
Article 7 – Right of access, rectification and de-indexing of your data
In accordance with the regulations applicable to personal data, users have the following rights:
– the right of access: they can exercise their right of access, to know the personal data concerning them, by writing to the email address below mentioned. In this case, before implementing this right, the Platform may request proof of the user’s identity in order to verify its accuracy;
– the right to rectification: if the personal data held by the Platform are inaccurate, they may request the update of information;
– the right to delete data: users may request the deletion of their personal data in accordance with applicable data protection laws;
– the right to limit processing: users may ask the Platform to limit the processing of personal data in accordance with the assumptions provided for by the GDPR;
– the right to object to data processing: users may object to their data being processed in accordance with the assumptions provided for by the GDPR;
– the right to portability: they may request that the Platform give them the personal data they have provided to transmit them to a new Platform.
You can exercise this right by contacting us at:
Ezus Lyon, 43 Boulevard du 11 novembre 1918, 69100 Villeurbanne
Or by email at: email@example.com
Article 8 – Use of data
The purpose of the personal data collected from users is to provide the Platform’s services, improve them and maintain a secure environment. The legal basis for processing is the execution of the contract between the user and the Platform. Specifically, the uses are:
– access and use of the Platform by the user;
– operation management and optimisation of the Platform;
– implementation of user support;
– verification, identification and authentication of data transmitted by the user;
– personalisation of services by displaying advertisements according to the user’s browsing history, according to his preferences;
– prevention and detection of fraud, malware (software malware or malware) and management of security incidents;
– management of any disputes with users;
– sending of commercial and advertising information, according to user preferences;
Article 9 – Data retention policy
The Platform retains your data for the period necessary to provide you with its services or assistance.
To the extent reasonably necessary or required to meet legal or regulatory obligations, settle disputes, prevent fraud and abuse, or apply our terms and conditions, we may also retain some of your information if necessary, even after you have closed your account or we no longer need to provide you with our services.
Article 10- Sharing of personal data with third parties
Personal data may be shared with third-party companies exclusively in the European Union in the following cases:
– when the user publishes publicly available information in the Platform’s open comment areas;
– when the user authorises the website of a third party to access its data;
– when the Platform uses the services of service providers to provide user support, advertising and payment services. These service providers have limited access to the user’s data, as part of the performance of these services, and have a contractual obligation to use them in accordance with the provisions of the applicable legislation on the protection of personal data;
– if required by law, the Platform may transmit data in response to claims against the Platform and comply with administrative and judicial procedures.
Article 11 – Cookies
What is a cookie?
A “Cookie” or tracer is an electronic file deposited on a terminal (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.) and read for example when browsing a website, reading an e-mail, installing or using a software or mobile application, regardless of the type of device used (source: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies-traceurs-que-dit-la-loi).
If applicable, “cookies” from the site’s publisher and/or third party companies may be placed on your device, with your consent. In this case, during the first navigation on this site, an explanatory banner on the use of «cookies» will appear. Before continuing browsing, the customer and/or the prospect must accept or refuse the use of said “cookies”. The consent will be valid for a period of thirteen (13) months. The user has the possibility to disable cookies at any time.
The following cookies are present on this site:
– Google analytics: allows to measure the audience of the site;
– Google tag manager: facilitates the implementation of tags on pages and allows managing Google tags.
The lifespan of these cookies is thirteen months.
Article 12 – Photographs and representation of products
Photographs of products, accompanying their description, are not contractual and do not bind the publisher.
Article 13 – Applicable law
These conditions of use of the site are governed by French law and subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of the publisher’s registered office, subject to a specific assignment of jurisdiction arising from a particular law or regulation.
Article 14 – Contact us
For any questions, information about the products presented on the site, or about the site itself, you can leave a message at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org